Alopecia & Hair Loss
Alopecia refers to excessive hair loss. When patients seek care for these conditions, they are generally feeling very frustrated and unhappy.
While in some cases these conditions may be hereditary, in other cases treatable causes exist. Recovery may depend upon timely and accurate diagnosis.
In some cases we may request the following:
- Blood Work
Therapies may include:
- Prescriptions for underlying disease
- Medications to stimulate or suppress hair growth
- Vitamin or Mineral Supplements
- Anti-inflammation Injections
- Discontinuation of Damaging Hair Care Products
- Behavioral Therapies